University Business Schools and Adjuncts – a great partnership
AdjunctFinder.com is a simple, secure, online service linking business-related higher education institutions with part-time and casual teaching talent. It is the international repository or ‘commons’ for Business School Adjunct faculty.
Adjuncts include sessional lecturers, tutors, executive educators, research supervisors, markers, guest speakers, mentors, coaches, advisory board members and study tour leaders. They service face-to-face, online and intensive teaching methods.
Potential Adjuncts may be full-time, part-time, retired or semi-retired academics or business people seeking more diverse to share their knowledge with the next generation. Many are mobile and able to work ‘without borders’ – teaching online, delivering ‘intensive’ and shorter on-site courses even combining overseas travel with Business School work.
- AdjunctFinder.com overcomes the limitations of word-of-mouth recruitment and the complexity of having large numbers of resumes on file.
- AdjunctFinder.com gives you access to the large pool of Adjuncts on our global international database quality people directed to the site from our partnerships with such organisations as European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC), Strategic Management Institute (SMI) plus a variety of other professional and business associations.
- You can search Adjunct profiles using more than 20 different criteria to find the right person for any position.
- As a Business School subscriber, you and your authorised staff can use your secure, school-branded page to access new talent from our global database. You can also more effectively search and manage your current pool of Adjuncts using ‘My Adjuncts for faster identification of the best fit for a specific role.
- Adjuncts can update their profile at any time, so Schools always have the most up-to-date information.
- You can search as often as you like for one annual subscription fee.
Subscriber Schools can set up their own ‘My Adjuncts’ space and also search the global ‘commons’ database.
To find out more and start searching today click the button below. We will contact you to discuss options which best meet your School’s needs.